A few days ago my friend told me about free video editing that capable on use without having to install on computer. I am curious and then tried this application on JayCut.
JayCut is an online video editing that can be accessed on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
It has all the features you would expect to find in a traditional desktop-based video editing tool. Still it is running directly in a web browser without any need for lengthy downloads or cumbersome installations.
In JayCut™ video editing tool, we will find basic editing functionality and additional web-optimized features like;
- Remix/trim videos and images
- Add music, transitions, and effects
- Add captions and subtitles
- Automated transcoding
- Use same account as webbased editor
- One-Click export to YouTube, Facebook, and other website
- Export videos for Iphone, Windows, and Mac
The advantage of the JayCut online video editing is;
- no need for download and/or install
- Instant access using any web browser
- No specific hardware requirement
- Access uploaded content anywhere and anytime
- Works on all computers and browsers
- Use content on the web in movies
- Collaborative editing, work together with other users from around the world
However, you must try this “unique” video editing. I recommend to use the high speed internet access if using this tool, because you must upload the video materials and download it after rendering.